Altar of Love Foundation
The ‘Altar of Love Foundation’ is Jaya Lakshmi and Ananda’s dedication to donating to charities, non-profits and social, environmental and spiritual causes. They are dedicated to donating at a minimum $500 twice a year to different causes.
Much of their charity donations have been in collaboration with Luna and Larry’s Coconut Bliss. At events that Coconut Bliss sponsors with Jaya Lakshmi and Ananda, Coconut Bliss ice cream is served out by-donation. The funds that are collected from these events are then matched by Jaya Lakshmi and Ananda as well as Coconut Bliss and donated to a charity/organization of their choosing. Together, they have donated well over $10,000!
Here are a list of the charity organizations that they have given to:
1. The non-GMO movement in several states (OR, CA and WA).
2. The Amma Foundation (Supporting the Amritanandamayi Ma charitable causes)
3. Yoga for Youth (Bringing yoga to children and places in need)
4. Organic Consumer’s Association
5. Ananda Seva Eugene (Eugene Or. based yoga, permaculture and leadership empowerment center)
6. Food for Live Vrindavan (Feeding the needy in Vrindavan, India)
7. Ahimsa Sanctuary Farm/Maui Sacred Earth Temple (Permaculture and Sacred Sanctuary)
8. Oceana: Protecting the Worlds Oceans
9. Green Peace (Environmental movement)
10. Harbin Hot Springs Staff Relief Fund (Supporting staff and residents after the fire)
11. Malala Fund (supporting women’s education worldwide)
12. Maui Organic Farm Initiative
13. Sat Nam Foundation
14. Earth Justice
15. Food Democracy
16. Save Mt. Shasta Water (from Nestle)
17. Awaken Love Foundation (Sri Prem Baba)
18. UNICEF-The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
19. Women's Collective in Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala
Thank you for your support and we look forward to changing more lives and helping make this world a better place.