From the recording Lakshmi Dreams
by Bhaktivinoda Thakura
1) radha-bhajane yadi mati nahi bhela • krsna-bhajana taba akarana gela
2) atapa-rahita suraya nahi jani • radha-virahita madhava nahi mani
3) kevala madhava pujaye so ajnani • radha anadara kara-i abhimani
4) kabahi nahi karabi tankara sanga • chitte ichchhasi yadi braja-rasa-ranga
5) radhika-dasi yadi haya abhimana • sighra-i mila-i taba gokula kana
6) brahma, siva, narada, sruti, narayani • radhika-pada-raja pujaye mani'
7) uma, rama, satya, sachi, chandra, rukmini • radha-avatar sabe,—amnaya-bani
8) hena radha-paricharya yankara dhana • bhakativinoda tara magaye charana
1) If one does not develop within their heart the desire for Radha-bhajan, then Krishna-bhajan goes for nothing.
2) Without sunlight the sun cannot be seen, similarly I do not pay any mind to Krishna without Radha.
3) The worship of Krishna alone is incomplete. Who does not adore Sri Radha is unfortunate.
4) Never keep company with those who envy Radha if within your heart you at all wish for the loving pastimes of Vraja.
5) Those who consider themselves maidservants of Sri Radha will quickly meet Gokula-Krishna (Kan).
6) Brahma, Siva, Narada, the srutis, and Narayani (Laksmi) worship with regard the holy feet of Sri Radha.
7) Uma, Rama, Satya, Sachi, Chandravali, and Rukmini are all Radha-"avataras".
8) Sri Bhakti Vinod, whose only wealth is the service of Sri Radha, humbly prays to be a serving maid at Her lotus feet.